1. He squandered his fortune on gambling and drugs.
2. The company squandered its resources on a failed project.
3. She realized she had squandered her youth on partying and meaningless relationships.
4. The government is accused of having squandered public funds on ineffective programs.
5. He regretted squandering the opportunity to study abroad when he was younger.
1. He squandered his inheritance on fast cars and expensive vacations.
2. The government squandered millions of dollars on a failed project.
3. She regretted squandering her youth on meaningless pursuits.
例句:And a few days later, this younger son set off for a distant land, and there he squandered all the money he had on riotous living. (而 几天后 ， 这个 小儿子 掀起 了 一个遥远的 土地 ， 他在那里 挥霍了 所有的钱 ，他 对 花天酒地。)
例句:People say he squandered the family fortune all because of that woman (人家都说 他败了家业 弄成现在这个样子 都是为了那个女人)
例句:Doug has squandered his earnings trying to maintain a lifestyle to which he thinks I’ve grown accustomed. (道格已经浪费了他们的收入 要尽量保持- 的方式 这 他相信我已经成为习惯了)
例句:By extracting Agent Hicks, you’ve squandered a 5-year investment. (翻译:因为调查恩特工海格斯 你已经浪费了xx年的投资)
1. Doug has squandered his earnings trying to maintain a lifestyle to which he thinks I’ve grown accustomed. (翻译:道格已经浪费了他们的收入 要尽量保持- 的方式 这 他相信我已经成为习惯了)
2. By extracting Agent Hicks, you’ve squandered a 5-year investment. (翻译:因为调查恩特工海格斯 你已经浪费了xx年的投资)
3. The gloomiest estimates, such as one by Surjit Bhalla, a prominent economist, suggest two-thirds of funds might be squandered. (翻译:著名经济学家SurjitBhalla做出了最令人沮丧的估计之一，他暗示可能有三分之二的基金都被浪费了。)
4. Your chief responsibility as governor is to maintain the peace, but you squandered that. (翻译:你作为巡抚的首要职责 Your chief responsibility as Governor 是维持和平 但你却没有担起职责 is to maintain the peace, but you squandered that.)
5. So it is with a heavy heart that we confirm tonight that one of our own a CIA officer named Ryan Fletcher has squandered his promise as our best and brightest. (翻译:今晚我们怀着沉重的心情确认 是我们内部人员所为 一名叫瑞安・弗莱彻的中情局职员)
6. Most of all, it meant a few final, precious months of well-squandered youth before I would at last have to break down and “get a real job. ” (翻译:最重要的是，这意味着生活的底线，在我最终面临崩溃并“找到一份真正的工作”前，我有好几个月的时间做一个浪费青春年轻人。)
7. Every great zinger and most of the “You tell’em, girl! ” moments are squandered in the trailers. (翻译:预告片埋没了伟大的评论家，也挥霍了那些“告告他们，姑娘”的最佳时机。)
8. he did not merely taint the value of the investments but squandered the cash they entrusted to him. (翻译:他没有投资价值，但却滥用投资者委托他投资的现金。)
9. The government made a total hash of things and squandered a small fortune. (翻译:把事情弄得一团糟，还浪费了一笔钱。)
10. And so do caudillos: in Venezuela Hugo Chavez, having squandered a vast oil windfall, is trying to bully his way to an ugly victory in a legislative election later this month. (翻译:委内瑞拉的查韦斯挥霍了大笔石油横财，试图用手段赢得本月末的立法选举。)
11. The money he had got easily was all squandered speedily on wining and dining. (翻译:他手里的钱，来得容易去得快，都胡吃海喝了。)
12. The gloomiest estimates, such as one by Surjit Bhalla, a prominent economist, suggest two-thirds of funds might be squandered. (翻译:那些最令人沮丧的估计，就像一位杰出经济学家瑟吉特·巴拉做出的那样，称资金的三分之二可能是被浪费掉的。)
13. It would be a pity were the opportunity to be squandered because of a thirst for retribution. (翻译:如果有些人因为渴望报复而浪费这个机遇，那将十分可惜。)
14. But I worry that so much of this potential spirit of enterprise is squandered, thanks to the deadening hand of the state. (翻译:担心，很多此类潜在的企业家精神，会因为的压制而白白流失。)
15. Demanding the money from his father, he went away and squandered all. (翻译:他向父亲要了钱，就去挥霍了。)