1. 词性：Scaggs可以是名词，指代美国流行歌手Boz Scaggs，也可以是缩写词，指代使用药物后的瘾君子（通常指使用或）。
– Boz Scaggs is a Grammy Award-winning musician and singer-songwriter.
– The police arrested a scaggs in the alleyway behind the club.
– After years of being a scaggs, he finally got sober and turned his life around.
– She’s been sober for six months and is proud of her accomplishments.
– The scaggs epidemic in the 1980s was a major public health crisis.
– Many people turn to scaggs to numb the pain of their difficult lives.
– He spends hours on social media every day and it’s become his scaggs.
– The rush of winning at the casino is what kept him hooked on his scaggs.
1. Boz Scaggs is known for hits like “Lido Shuffle” and “Lowdown.”
2. The scaggs was arrested with a bag of and a needle in his arm.
3. The scaggs crisis has led to an increase in drug-related deaths in many countries.
4. She realizes that shopping has become her scaggs and wants to seek help for her addiction.
5. The scaggs of online gaming can be just as dangerous as drug addiction if left unchecked.
例句:Come to think of it… – … (仔细想想 我几乎也不知道Boz Scaggs是谁)