词义：struggled 是动词 “struggle”的过去式，表示苦斗、努力奋斗。
– struggle for：为…而斗争
– struggle against：抗争，反抗
– struggle to：努力实现
– struggle with：艰难应对
1. He struggled with his homework until midnight.
2. The team struggled to win the championship.
3. The country has struggled with high unemployment rates for years.
4. She struggled to make ends meet after losing her job.
5. The company struggled through the economic downturn.
6. The athlete struggled with injury but still managed to win the race.
7. The country’s democracy has struggled against corruption and injustice.
1. She struggled to lift the heavy box to the top shelf.
2. The company struggled to survive during the economic recession.
3. He struggled with his addiction for years before finally seeking help.
例句:Patterson wanted his mother to be the first person to know what he had struggled (彼得森想最先把这个困扰他多年的谜团与他的母亲分享 Patterson wanted his mother to be the first person to know what he had struggled)
例句:Paul struggled out of his wheelchair. (保罗挣扎着下了轮椅。)
struggled一般作为动词使用，如在struggled on([网络] 挣扎下去)等常见短语中出现较多。
1. We struggled through an idealess coffee. (翻译:我们挣扎着喝完一杯苦味的咖啡。)
2. Doctors have struggled to distinguish the ailing from the malingering. (翻译:医生们只能努力去分辨真病还是装病。)
3. I struggled to [unclear] day was a huge issue. (翻译:那些在艰难中奋斗的日子 是我人生中的一件大事。)
4. I was like a man-child, and as liberating as it often was, I struggled. (翻译:我就像一个男孩 如此自由 我为自己的新世界不断努力 )
5. We all struggled for an entire day to think about simplicity. (翻译:我们用了一天的时间来讨论什么是纯粹、简易。)
6. Meanwhile, I struggled for exactly the right BB gun hint. (翻译:与此同时，我也在绞尽脑汁在想个好点的关于的暗示)
7. the cub struggled and cursed and squirmed , but did not offer to bite. (翻译:那半瓶醋记者挣扎着咒骂着，的确没有动口咬。)
8. Many of the girls struggled. (翻译:Many of the girls struggled. 许多姑娘都挺不过去)
9. So, here are these women. They’ve seen their parents have struggled with diarrhea, they’ve struggled with diarrhea, they’ve seen lots of deaths. How do they answer this question? (翻译:所以这些妇女们见过父母 为痢疾所困扰 自己也患过痢疾 还见过很多死亡病例 她们会如何回答呢? )
10. And struggled for so long? (翻译:挣扎了这么久 And struggled for so long?)
11. So, here are these women. They’ve seen their parents have struggled with diarrhea, they’ve struggled with diarrhea, they’ve seen lots of deaths. How do they answer this question? (翻译:所以这些妇女们见过父母 为痢疾所困扰 自己也患过痢疾 还见过很多死亡病例 她们会如何回答呢?)
12. He struggled to pay the rent on his $88 a month tenement. (翻译:他艰难地支付每月$88的公寓租金。)
13. And as the weather warmed, we struggled to respond. (翻译:而随着天气转暖， 我们也在尽全力应对。)
14. In vain have I struggled. I have come to feel for you a most ardent admiration and regard, which has overcome my better judgment. (翻译:我的内心挣扎过 In vain have I struggled. 爱慕和敬意 它们打败了我的理智 which has overcome my better judgment.)
15. I struggled with it, but, you know, divorce comes with the territory now. (翻译:我跑上来有点挣扎，但现在觉得，离婚也不错)