– reissue an al：重新发行一个专辑
– reissue a book：重新出版一本书
– reissue a movie：重新发行一部电影
– reissue a stamp：重新印刷一枚邮票
1. The company decided to reissue the clic novel with a new introduction and cover design.
2. The band reissued their debut al with previously unreleased demos and live tracks.
3. The publisher plans to reissue the entire series of the popular detective novels next year.
4. The stamp collector was excited to hear that the rare stamp he had been searching for had been reissued.
5. The production company decided to reissue the clic film in a remastered high-definition version.
6. The artist’s record label decided to reissue his early als on vinyl to commemorate his 40th anniversary in the music industry.
7. The book was so popular that the publisher decided to reissue it in a limited edition hardcover version.
1. The publisher plans to reissue the clic novel with a new cover design. (出版商计划重新发行这部经典小说，并采用新的封面设计。)
2. The band is going to reissue their first al on vinyl for its 20th anniversary. (这支乐队将在其首张专辑发行20周年之际重新发行黑胶唱片版。)
例句:To avoid any misunderstanding FAO, WHO and OIE would like to reissue their joint statement originally issued on 30 April. (为避免误解，粮农组织、世卫组织和国际兽疫局特此重新发布曾于xx月xx日发布的联合声明。)
例句:Statute law begins with the reissue of Magna Carta 1225 and has increased regularly year by year until it is now of enormous bulk. (成文法始于xx年《大》的重新签署，年复xx年有规律地发展，至今已经是汗牛充栋。)
例句:Unfortunately, we’ll need you to reissue the check. (是FE建设开出的 很不幸 这张支票得重开了)
例句:He wants to reissue his book. He asked if he could see the case files. (翻译:他想更新并再版他的书 来问问他能不能看看卷宗)
reissue一般作为名词、动词使用，如在reissue of debenture([金融] 再发行债券)、reissue patent([专利] 再公告专利)等常见短语中出现较多。
1. Unfortunately, we’ll need you to reissue the check. (翻译:是FE建设开出的 很不幸 这张支票得重开了)
2. He wants to reissue his book. He asked if he could see the case files. (翻译:他想更新并再版他的书 来问问他能不能看看卷宗)