As an English teacher, in terms of the word ‘stabilizer’ or its abbreviation, I can explain it from at least four aspects:
1. Definition: A stabilizer is something that helps to keep something else stable or in balance. In a technical sense, a stabilizer is a device or substance used to prevent fluctuation or instability in a system.
2. Types: There are many types of stabilizers, depending on their function and application. Examples of stabilizers include financial stabilizers, voltage stabilizers, image stabilizers, and even food stabilizers.
3. Usage: Stabilizers are used in various fields, such as electronics, finance, chemistry, and engineering. They play an important role in ensuring the smooth operation and stability of systems and processes.
4. Synonyms: There are several synonyms for the word ‘stabilizer,’ such as balancer, equalizer, fixative, steadier, and stabiliser (British spelling).
1. Our company uses a financial stabilizer to hedge against market risks. (financial stabilizer)
2. The voltage stabilizer prevented the computer from crashing during a power outage. (voltage stabilizer)
3. The image stabilizer on my camera helps me take clear pictures even when my hand shakes. (image stabilizer)
4. The food stabilizer is used to preserve the texture and consistency of packaged products. (food stabilizer)
5. The government introduced several measures to act as stabilizers for the economy during the pandemic. (financial stabilizers)
1. This stabilizer can help to reduce vibrations during filming.（这个稳定器可以帮助减少摄影时的震动。）
2. The food industry uses various stabilizers to improve texture and consistency.（食品行业使用各种稳定剂来改善口感和一致性。）
例句:The scale inhibitor performance of PMAM water stabilizer is evaluated. (评定了PMAM水质稳定剂的阻垢、缓蚀性能。)
例句:The serratus anterior is an important scapular stabilizer. (前锯肌是重要的肩胛骨稳定肌。)
例句:Results The discoloration of compound salicylic acid lotion could be markedly contained by adding the suitable stabilizer. (结果合适的稳定剂大幅度延缓了复方水杨酸洗剂的氧化变色速度。)
例句:a stabilizer for a canoe; spars attach to a shaped log or pontoon parallel to the hull. (翻译:舟的稳定器；定在成型圆木的桅杆或与船体平行的浮筒。)
stabilizer一般作为名词使用，如在the stabilizer(安定翼，水平尾翼)、directional stabilizer(方向指示器(自动驾驶),航向稳定器)、earth stabilizer(土壤稳定剂)等常见短语中出现较多。
1. Results The discoloration of compound salicylic acid lotion could be markedly contained by adding the suitable stabilizer. (翻译:结果合适的稳定剂大幅度延缓了复方水杨酸洗剂的氧化变色速度。)
2. a stabilizer for a canoe; spars attach to a shaped log or pontoon parallel to the hull. (翻译:舟的稳定器；定在成型圆木的桅杆或与船体平行的浮筒。)
3. “Caption stabilizer” detects any captions in the image and keeps it constantly at the front of the image. (翻译:“标题稳定器”检测图像上的任何标题并将其保持在图像前方。)
4. A stabilizer for a canoe; spars attach to a shaped log or pontoon parallel to the hull. (翻译:一种轻舟的稳定器；定在成型圆木的桅杆或与船体平行的浮筒。)
5. Litharge itself has been used as a stabilizer. (翻译:一氧化铅本身就可作稳定剂使用。)
6. Study of Pine Nut Milk Special Emulsify- stabilizer and Stability of Product (翻译:松仁乳专用乳化稳定剂优选及其产品稳定性的研究)
7. Principles of pyrogenic decomposition of PVC and the principles of heat stabilizer were introduced. (翻译:介绍了PVC的热分解机理及热稳定剂的作用机理。)
8. The heat stabilizer has convenient sources, low price, good biocompatibility, innocuity and no pollution to environment. (翻译:该热稳定剂来源方便，价格低廉，而且具有良好的生物相容性，无毒，不会对环境造成污染。)
9. Descending out of 21,000 feet, we’re declaring an emergency, we dumped our fuel, we got a jammed stabilizer or something. (翻译:从21,000英尺下降 我们宣布紧急状态 我们放掉燃料油 有个稳定剂或甚么东西卡住)
10. Okay, Noah, Omar, ourjob is to keep that stabilizer from overloading. (翻译:好的,诺亚,, 咱们的任务是防止那台稳定器超载.)
11. Not least important, marriage is a great social stabilizer of men. (翻译:很重要的是，婚姻是促使男子稳定的一大社会因素。)
12. As the camera carrier’s movement causes unstability of images, the camera on the mobile carrier needs an image stabilizer. (翻译:而图像的不稳定主要是由摄像机载体的运动导致的，因此运动载体上的电视摄像系统需安装稳像系统。)
13. They’ve stopped the fighting, and I call them the stabilizer generation. (翻译:他们停止了战争， 我把他们称为安定的一代。)
14. A manostat output voltage and maximum output current depends on the selected three end stabilizer. (翻译:一个稳压电源输出电压和最大输出电流决定于所选三端稳压器。)
15. The stabilizer bar under the wishbones of the front axle prevents trike and rider from leaning outward excessively in fast cornering. (翻译:下的前桥稳定杆的叉骨向外倾斜防止过度三轮车在快速过弯和骑手。)